This article covers how to customize the Google Maps element in WPBakery Page Builder ( formerly Visual Composer ) in themes that support this element.
- Go to https://www.google.com/maps and search for your location/address
- Choose the map type, zoom in or correct the marker, etc until it is as you want it to appear on your site.
- Click the Share button in the map info panel on the left and click the Embed a map tab
- Click Copy HTML to copy the embed code.
- In a new browser tab, go to Pages in your WordPress admin and Edit the page containing the map element.
- Locate the element in your layout and hover over it to click the edit icon in the green toolbar that appears.
- Remove the existing code in the Map Embed iframe box and paste your code.
- Click Save on the Google Maps Settings
- Click Update /Publish on your page editor (top-right)