Unfortunately, there is no automated tool to import pages from a Wix site into a WordPress site as they are two different platforms. Although it is possible to use a plugin to help import blog posts from your Wix site to WordPress, Wix does not allow you to export your pages, so your site will need to be re-designed in WordPress using your new theme.
You may import your Wix blog to WordPress via your RSS feed.
Saving your Wix RSS Feed
- Login to your Wix site
- Click the RSS Button on the live site and your feed will open as an XML file in a new tab in your browser.
- Save this file (right click and save or save to your desktop via the Browser File menu.)
Import the Feed to WordPress
- Login to your Envato Hosted WordPress admin
- Go to Tools > Import
- Click on RSS in the list of options presented and install the RSS Importer plugin from the popup screen
- When the installation has completed, click Activate and Run Importer
- Click the Browse button and navigate to the file you saved in the last section
- Click Import
If you have a huge amount of content, this feed may not import everything on the first attempt. If your import fails, go to Posts in your admin men to view what has been imported - if you need older posts imported, please contact Wix support to help you divide up your XML files so they can be imported successfully (for best results, individual files should not be more than 10MB in size)
Your XML file does not include the images from the blog posts, so those will need to be added afterwards
A plugin such as Import External Images or Image Transporter may be used to automatically gab images that are configured in your posts as long as the original blog is still online. Because your theme may require images to be attached as Featured Images in the post editor, you may also need to manually edit your posts to set those featured images from your media libray, or by uploading a new version of the image that fits your new theme.
These plugins can be found under Plugins > Add New - please refer to the details page for the plugin to review the features, use instructions and support options.