This solution works for most themes using GeoDirectory to power its maps and listings, including RealtySpace and KLEO and solves issues with map api key errors, ZERO_RESULTS or Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'getCenter' of undefined errors.
The issue is due to GeoDirectory not being setup. Be sure to follow the configuration guide.
- From you WordPress admin, go to GeoDirectory
- Click on Design
- Add a Google Maps API Key.
- Under Select Maps API, choose Google Maps API
- Uncheck the Map cache
- Click Save Changes
- Click on Set Default Location and make sure it is correct*
- Edit your Place post and make sure the address, zip, longitude and latitude are entered correctly. If so, the preview map should display the correct location
GeoDirectory requires a premium addon to allow listings outside of your default city (and you must have a default set) due to Google Map license structure. Learn More about the Location Manager addon here.