Each demo fusion slider will use a shortcode for the buttons with a pre-defined style and color which can often be hard to edit. The following tip shows you how to generate new buttons using Fusion Shortcodes to replace the demo button:
- Go to Posts > Add New
- Click the Fusion Shortcode button on the editor:
- Click on the Builder Elements tab and choose Button
- Here you can add the link url and button text as desired
- Click the Design tab and choose Custom for the Button Style. Now you can customize the button colors and style. When done, click Insert to add the shortcode to the post editor.
- Highlight the shortcode and copy
- Go to Fusion Slider in your admin menu and click to edit the desired slide, then replace the existing button shortcode with your new one: