You have added the correct address or latitude and longitude, but the preview map and mapbox on the listing don't show a map.
- Go to Appearance > Theme Options and scroll down the general settings page until you see some fields for map keys under Map Settings
- Follow the steps for how to get a Google API Key and paste your key in the Google Map API field.
- Click the Mapbox Token link in the second option or go to https://www.mapbox.com and create a free account. Once created, visit your home tab and click the See your access tokens button which should bring you to https://www.mapbox.com/studio/account/tokens/
- Click the copy button to the right of the defaul public token. You may optionally create a new token if you want.
- Paste this key into the MapBox Token field.
- Return to your Mapbox account page and click on the Styles tab on the left. Click Add New Style, select one of the presets and click Create. This will open the style editor. Click the back button at top-left to return to the Styles page.
- Click the menu button to the right of the style you would like to use and choose Share, develop & use
- Under Develop with this Style, click the Leaflet button and click the blue copy button to copy the URL
- Paste this URL into the MapBox Theme field, then click Save Changes to save your options
When adding addresses in your listings, search for the establishment by name first and use the auto-complete to select the right address if found.
If the map pin in the preview is not exactly over the location, drag it to the right place. This will add/update the latitude/longitude automatically. Remember to Update or Save your changes in the editor!