The following steps help you setup mega menus in Bridge as shown in the demo under the Elements menu link.
- Create your custom menu following standard steps as outlined in WordPress: How to Setup Navigation Menus
- Expand your main mega menu link ("Elements" in the above example). When configuring it, select the Wide menu Type and ensure the URL is just a pound sign:
- Next, add up to four Custom Links as sub-menu items of this main link. These will serve as the "column" headings and must also only have a pound sign for the URL and Wide as the menu Type.
- Don't Link must be checked
- You may optionally check Don't Show if you do not want a column heading above the links in that column
- Add the links to appear in this column as submenu items of this link.
- Repeat for up to 3 more columns. For best results, each "column" should have an equal number of links or content to avoid unnecessary blank space.
The following screenshot shows each column of the finished menu as they correspond to the menu editor view:
Want to show an image or widget in one of your mega-menu columns? See How to Add Images or Widgets to Bridge Mega-Menu