My full website is displaying on my mobile phone instead of the responsive/mobile version.
This is a setting on your mobile browser for "request desktop site" that will not reset until you have cleared all the cookies on the mobile. It is typically not caused by your theme or site settings so others will be seeing your site as intended.
Step 1: double-check your theme options
Your theme options may have a toggle for "Responsiveness" such as Bridge under Qode Options > General. Note that toggling responsive options will rarely remove all mobile responsiveness from your theme as the core design of most themes and builder elements is responsive, but it is a good idea to check this anyway.
As en extra test, you may also run your URL through Google Pagespeed to get a screenshot of what it sees for mobile here:
If the correct view comes up, the issue is with your mobile browser, not your site.
Step 2: check your mobile
(the below uses Safari as an example. For Chrome, continue with next steps.
- View your site on your phone
- Tap the share button (bottom center)
- Where there is normally "Request Desktop Site", tap the back arrow.
If this does not work, you will need to clear your cookies:
- To clear your history and cookies, tap Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data.
- To remove other stored information, tap Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data > Remove All Website Data.
- Go to your URL again
- Open the Chrome app .
- Tap More Settings.
- Under "Advanced," tap Privacy Clear browsing data.
- At the top, tap the dropdown under "Clear data from the."
- Choose a time period, such as past hour or past day. ...
- Select the types of information you want to remove.
- Tap Clear data.