When your WordPress website is first setup, your site name in the browser bar is often set to your URL or the name of your theme. You may change this easily:
- Go to Settings > General
- Enter your site name in the first field
- Enter a tagline in the second OR you may optionally leave the tagline blank. A tagline is a short phrase describing your site such as:
- (personal site) "Entrepreneur and public speaker"
- (business) "Supplier of eco-friendly woods since 1972"
- (agency) "Low cost- high value WordPress development"
- Click Save Changes when done