Envato Hosted is a Managed WordPress Hosting service by Envato. It combines some of the best themes on ThemeForest with hosting, premium support and instant theme set up, all at a low cost.
Envato Hosted is $19USD + applicable taxes per month, or $190USD if paid yearly. The plan includes:
- 100,000 monthly visits*, 5GB of disk space, and 100GB of monthly bandwidth
- Choice of many of the best themes on ThemeForest pre-installed
- Instant setup of WordPress, your selected Hosted theme, the selected theme demo (if available) and any bundled plugins
- Ongoing support from our team of WordPress experts
- Daily backups, server security and site monitoring
- WordPress site migration
- Domain name purchasing available (for an additional cost)
* Monthly visits refer to incoming traffic/volume limits, not guaranteed traffic
Envato Hosted Accepted Payment Types
We accept Paypal and most major Credit Cards. For details, see the Envato Hosted Terms of Service
Due to the recurring subscription nature of these accounts, we cannot accept direct bank transfers or Envato Market credits.
All payments are are made upfront and in advance of the relevant billing cycle you choose (eg, monthly or yearly).
- We have a selection of the best themes for you to choose from. You can view the full selection of Envato Hosted themes here.
- If you have any questions about the themes you can contact one of our friendly support staff and we’ll get back to you in no time.
Terms of Service
We offer a thorough terms of service outlining our commitments to security, copyright protection, uptime, subscriptions and legal inquiries, which you may view here. Additionally, you will be asked to accept our Acceptable Use Policy .
We offer full service customization assistance to our yearly subscribers. Learn more about it here!
Envato Hosted includes premiere WordPress and Hosted Theme Support by veteran WordPress developers to help you with setup, use and navigate any future issues with your WordPress install.
We also offer a full suite of self-help articles available here or from your WordPress dashboard by clicking the Support button at bottom-right.
To get help, simply click Get Help below, or sign in at top-left and click Open New Request