Symptoms related to this issue:
- Setup of a new account doesn't go anywhere after the "Thank you for your order page "
- Paypal receipt is never received
- Welcome email is never received
- Subscription says Unpaid on the Hosted dashboard under your plan
- No WPADMIN access or WordPress setup - the plan will say "Activating..."
New website stuck on activating?
If you're waiting for a new website to activate and see "activating" for a prolonged period of time under the plans section of the Hosted Dashboard, it is possible that something may have gone wrong.
- Login to your Hosted Dashboard
- Under your account payment information, ensure the payment method is correct. If the payment failed to go through and you do not have a receipt or charge from Paypal, it is likely the payment was rejected. Try to add a new payment method and ensure the following:
- Your billing address should match the address on file for your credit card or paypal account
- You must be coming from an IP in the country your billing address is in
- The phone number you enter must be in the same country as the billing address
- The name on the account needs to match the billing address/account holder
- For further issues, Please contact the Hosted Support Team directly. Who will resolve this for you quickly.
Contacting Envato Hosted:
To contact the admin team, click on Support > Tickets, New Ticket from your Hosted Dashboard, choose Hosted Support and select Billing from your department drop-down. Please provide the domain name you are trying to add and the theme you originally chose.