Your theme's pre-made design or demo content may use Slider Revolution sliders that were not able to automatically import. In these cases, you need to load them in the Revolution Slider interface.
Be sure to check to see if your theme has special instructions for loading your content here:
The following instructions can be used with most themes:
- Go to themeforest.net and login at top-right using your Envato account (the same one you use for your Envato Hosted account).
- Download your theme from your account profile Downloads page and save it to your desktop.
- Unzip the download to find the theme package folders. Inside one of these folders, you should find the demo content containing the revolution slider zip files.
- From your WordPress admin, go to Slider Revolution
- Click Import
- Browse to the location of your demo slider zip files and select the one to import and click Open
- Click Import to begin the import.
For a detailed guide, see WPExplorer Slider Revolution overview: http://www.wpexplorer.com/revolution-slider-review-guide/