This message typically indicates a wrong address or coordinates, or the Google Map key is missing in your Theme Options.
Google requires a key to use their Google Map services which you can obtain free from your Google sites account.
The Google Maps key field is located in different places depending on which theme you are using, but can typically be found in the Theme Options under a Google Maps section.
Using Avada as an example:
- Click on Avada > Theme Options
- Click on Contact Form
- Click on Google Maps
- You will see a field to enter the Google API Key.
The description of the option should have a link to where you can obtain your key to paste in this field. Below are the instructions from Google:
Follow these steps to get an API key:
- Go to the Google API Console.
- From the dropdown, choose Create a Project and click Continue
- This process may take a minute. You will see some notifications and a spinning bell icon.
- Click What Credentials Do I Need?
- Under Get your Credentials, copy the API Key
Back in WordPress, paste the key into the Google Maps API Key field and Save your changes.