Switch your domain to Envato Hosted
Before you switch an existing domain, ensure all migrations, backups or other content has been moved over from your current site - you may not be able to access it or its WordPress install once you switch over the DNS for the domain.
DNS must be switched over before important features of your new Envato Hosted WordPress site will work, such as shop checkout, SSL, Google Analytics or other services that require a connection to your primary URL.
1. Login to your Envato Hosted dashboard at https://build.envatohostedservices.com/
2. On the main page you will see a list of name servers:
3. Login to the control panel where you manage your domain currently, This is wherever you have registered the domain.
4. Locate the option to modify the DNS Nameservers for your domain and enter the first two:
5. If your options allow more than two nameservers, continue to enter rob and tom if needed.
6. Your registrar make take up to 72 hours to process your request and propegate the change. In the meantime, continue to access your Envato Hosted WordPress install using the temporary URL.
Pointing a Domain away from Envato Hosted
If you have previously registered a domain with us but have cancelled your Hosted account, you will need to transfer the domain to your new host following their domain transfer procedure. For help or assistance with domain transfers, please contact Hosting Support from your Hosted Dashboard under Support > Tickets >New Ticket > Hosted Support