Before you begin:
To access your site via FTP, you will need an FTP software client capable of SFTP connectivity such as Cyberduck which is free and compatible with MacOS and Windows.
Your FTP Login Details
- Login to your Envato Hosted dashboard
- Under Plan, click the gear icon and choose Details
- Here you will find the address and login credentials to use in your FTP client.
- Click Show to display the password to copy/paste in the next steps
Configuring CyberDuck with SFTP
- Click on Open Connection
- Choose SFTP from the drop-down
- Enter the address, username and password from your Hosted Dashboard SFTP page.
- Click Connect
- Click Allow on the Unknown Fingerprint message
- If connection is successful, you will be shown your WordPress root directory containing WordPress files and folders.
To access your site again in the future, you can find it on the Bookmarks list.