- Sign in to your Hosted Dashboard
- Under Plans, click the gear icon next to the domain you wish to make secure and select Choose URL
- Select the top option for https:// and click Choose Primary URL
- Your new https url should update across your site automatically and be functional within a few minutes.
- For isssues with SSL, please contact Hosted Support via Support > New Ticket
Some themes have unsecured elements such as icons or graphics that may cause an unsecured notice in the browser. You may install the Really Simple SSL plugin from Plugins > Add New to address those issues.