Setup Your Inbox
Before you are able to receive email from WordPress on your Hosted account, you must setup your email inbox with an email provider. This may be your domain name registrar, or an independent email service such as Google Apps, ZOHO or Office365.
Why doesn't Envato Host Email?
Envato Hosted is exclusively a web host for WordPress. See this graphical guide to understand the difference.
Link Your Hosted Account
Once your inbox and email address are working at your provider:
- Login to your Hosted Dashboard
- Click the gear icon on the right side of your listed plan and choose Details
- Click Setup Gmail or ZOHO
Not Using Gmail or ZOHO?
- Go to your Hosted dashboard and click on Support
- From the Email Configuration section on the left, click Setup Email
- Select your domain from the first drop down
- Select your email provider from the second
- Click Submit Request
This will ensure any requests to email addresses on your domain from your website are routed to the right place. Your requests can be found under List Tickets if you would like to check the status or history.